– May 2-3, Mickie will offer a FELTING BEADS AND MAKING JEWELRY class.
– May 9-10, Jennie Henderson will teach a NO MESS DYEING for quilters and others class.
– June1-August 3: Mondays either afternoon 1:30- 4:30 pm or evenings 6 – 9 pm (whichever is preferable to students) – Janice Sullivan will teach another class of LEARN TO WEAVE.
– June or July, TBA, Elaine and Jackie will offer beginning tapestry class.
– August 7-11, Nancy Kennedy will teach a TWILL WEAVE RUGS class.
FIRST FRIDAY 3-6-2020 5-8pm
Janice Sullivan’s WEAVING A LIFE.
Program: Saturday March 28th. Meet 10am to share, program at 11am.
For more than 40 years, Janice Sullivan has been weaving and teaching. Recently retired from SF City College, she will be presenting a retrospective of her past and current work.